Experience: 8-16 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Location: Corporate office, Jubleehills, Hyderabad.
Company Name: Northstar Elements
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Plot No. 8-2-293/82/A/1057/F1, Road No. 45, Jubleehills, Hyderabad – 500 033.
Job Description for MEP-Project Manager
We are looking for a MEP – Project Manager with at least 8-16 years’ experience in Interior Fit-out works and General contracting projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An MEP manager should have strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, and knowledge of the construction process, quality, safety, and commissioning standards.
- An MEP manager should have a good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and low-voltage systems as well as general understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Coordinating with C&I team for smooth transition on inter-dependencies of the project/s
- Meeting regularly with clients to discuss project progress and issues that may arise during the course of the project.
- Managing and overseeing the entire project lifecycle, including planning, scheduling, risk management, procurement management, etc.
- Coordinating and managing the MEP trades.
- Estimating and scoping MEP trades during pre-construction.
- Reviewing Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they arise.
- Daily work progress updating to reporting Manager and to next hierarchy.