Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Location: Projects / Sites, Hyderabad.
Company Name: Northstar Elements
Email ID: email@example.com
Venue: Plot No. 8-2-293/82/A/1057/F1, Road No. 45, Jubleehills, Hyderabad – 500 033.
Job Description for Store Executive
We are looking for a Store Executive with at least 1-3 years’ experience in Store Operations. Store In-charge is overall responsible for handling material, GRPO, updating material consumption in system for the project assigned to him. Ensure adherence to standards / processes stipulated by the company. Also maintain material reconciliation statement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receiving material at site, verifying the Delivery challan wrt to Quantity and physical status of material.
- Find discrepancy (if any) of delivered material with respect to Damage/Quality /Quantity immediately write on delivery challan and highlight to procurement team.
- Ensure entry procedure set by PMC / Client/SEZ is followed (DC should be seal / sign from security gate)
- Ensure proper unloading and shifting of material to store area, with co-ordination of crane/hydra operator as and when required.
- Stacking the received material as per LL / OEM standards.
- Maintain Inward/Outward register and soft copy in excel format in google drive and update the records on daily basis.
- Check calibration report of received Tools and tackles in co-ordination with Procurement team.
- Maintain Inward / Outward Register for all the company assets.
- Updating GRPO in system for received material on same day or within 48 hours.
- Update material consumption on daily basis.
- Assist Engineer / Sr. Engineer Projects in preparing Material Inspection Report (MIR).
- Send / Courier Original Tax Invoice /Document of Vendor to respective office.